FCS Fins - 9" Fatboy (FCSII) - Yellow/Blue
FCS Fins - 9" Fatboy (FCS2) - Yellow/Blue
Designed for on-rail performance and nose riding. The thick foil in the base and tip is separated by a thin foil section through the middle. This bulb-like effect in the tip holds the tail of the board in the water more than a conventional foil due to water pressure.
• Bulb-like tip holds the tail of the board in the water.
• Ideal for on-rail surfing and extended nose riding.
• Suited to traditional and performance longboards
• TURN & CONNECT (Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board).
• 2 + 1 Compatible.
• Suits most LB’s with hard edges.
• Designed to be used in existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
9 inch fin
Base: 6.43" / 163mm
Depth: 9.03" / 229mm
Area: 39.31" / 25748mm
Sweep: 33.7 degrees
How much will shipping cost?
Wetfins offers free shipping on all Australian orders.
Wetfins offers Worldwide Shipping calculated at checkout. Orders will be shipped with Australia Post.
*Please see import duties disclaimer below.
Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Port Macquarie NSW, Australia via Australia Post.
Contact us here